Thursday, November 18, 2010

Beyonce Is Turning Up The HEAT!


Let me just start by saying that in my opinion, Beyonce is one of THE most talented artist I have ever seen. So when she comes out with her first fragrance, I don’t expect it to be anything less than perfect. A while back, a friend and I went to Macy’s and smelt the fragrance, which had a beautifully warm and sultry aroma. To me it represented the essence of Heat.

However, Beyonce has recently caught fire with British TV who says her ad is “too sexually provocative” and therefore banned the commercial from daytime TV.
Check it Out:


The one thing I do like about the commercial is the representation of heat with the smoke, her melting the wall as she flows her hands along and her feet heating up the floor as she walks. I think it shows the power of the perfume and gives it real flair especially with the music and “Catch the Fever” phrase.

Although Beyonce does not have an album out right now, she is still having amazing success in her career. She is the second richest woman after Oprah Winfrey, who better watch out because Beyonce is certainly heating things up.

Tell me your thoughts on Beyonce’s Heat Commercial

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment