Monday, May 3, 2010

KISS 'n' Tell Red Carpet: Met Gala 2010 UPDATED

Celebrities wear their best for one of fashion's biggest nights: Met Costume Institute Gala 2010. The event is a ball where celebrities really dress to impress. One of the night's biggest trends was Gold and Glitter Gowns. Diva's like Anne Hathaway, Chanel Iman, Jessica Biel, Brooke Shields (Michael Kors), and Donnatella Versace were all captured in their Glitz n Glam dresses. Such glamour made it hard for me to determine who was night's best dressed. I really loved Jennifer Lopez's" Bigger than Life" Ball Gown but I also just adored Anna Wintour's silver metallic gown. Of course, there were the usuals who are always just stunning like Sarah Jessica Parker (Halston) , Zoe Saldana, and Blake Lively. In my opinion, Katy Perry's light up LED dress was the most interesting and unique.It would've been great to see what Lady Gaga would've worn if she would've walked the red carpet :-/

I have to mention that there were those who made me double take and cover my eyes. However, I won't reveal those who caused such sore eyes. I will let you decide for yourself. 


Who do you think was the nights best and worst dressed?


2 COMMENTS:

cyril said...

Wish I was there :-(

Unknown said...

I wish I was there too gurl! who was your best dress for the event??

Post a Comment