Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fashion Event at Coup de Coeur




As I walked into Coup de Coeur yesterday, I was greeted with a warm and friendly welcome. The small boutique on 739 Fulton Street was holding a Spring/Summer Shopping Event. If your wondering like I was, the store means you fall in love right away and that’s exactly how I felt. The store contains everything one needs for a complete look – dresses, shirts, pants, bags, shoes, jewelry, makeup and accessories. Although I was in love with the store already because of the compelling clothes and prints, I fall in love all over again when I found out that Coup de Coeur offers New Styles EVERY WEEK! all at a reasonable low price. Coup de Coeur has many locations across the city so visit one . . . you won’t be disappointed =D 

Store Front


Left
Kai Avent deLeon

Right 
Vanessa G.

Fashion Directors
of 
Coup de Coeur

Thanks Ladies!!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment