Friday, April 30, 2010

Kiss 'n' Tell Clothing Line: Kardashians by bebe

 
The Kardashians recently launched a new clothing line with bebe. I am totally in LOVE with this new line. I saw the look book online and had to go to the store and see it with my own eyes. The clothes look even better in person! The line presents a timeless, sophisticated, provocative, and classy look but yet you can wear it for any occasion. What makes it all better is the prices are affordable ($50 - $250). I have to say that this collection reminds me of the beautiful Kardashians sisters (Kim, Kourtney and Khloe). The collection really embodies each of the sisters style and taste.




Below are some of my FAVORITE pieces from the collection. My UTLIMATE favorite piece from the line is the Hoodie Bustier Dress, which Kim actually wore to the premiere fashion show!! 








0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment